Tuesday, August 11, 2015

New Releases - Summertime Fling and Space Invaders

Well better late than never I say!  I am extending the sale on these two kits since I had to go suddenly with the passing of my father.

Summertime Fling and Space Invaders is 40% off until August 18th.  You can pick them up in my store at Scraps-N-Pieces.

Also if you buy Summertime Fling you get an Add-On for FREE, All you have to do is buy Summertime Fling and you will automatically receive the Add-On.

  
 
 

        This is the FREEBIE you get when you purchase the kit



Check out these adorable layouts by my CT:

Beth


and she has a freebie for you on her blog


Jamie


Nicole


Heather



and Heather made a card also


and Space Invaders with this kit you also get Full Alphabet, Carstock and Wordart for FREE

 





and check out these layouts by my CT:

Nicole








I hope these are kits that can help with scrapping your family pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment